Wednesday, March 30, 2005

hyacinths, daffodils, and tulips - oh my.

sPruNg. i, for one, am thrilled at these first true hints that spring is actually here. now it is time to let the aimless wanderings about the city begin and bust out the summer dresses. some people use this time of year for cleaning - not me. i feel as though i have done nothing but pack and move, pack and move, pack and move for months now (reason for that one being quite simple - i have done nothing but pack and move since 2005 began) and that one more organizational, or re-organizational, undertaking might be what finally sends me off the deep end. i do, however, intend to follow nature's lead and start afresh on a number of personal, artistic and professional levels. don't think i'm not aware of the fine line i am walking with cliche here, but, for me, spring brings hope and peace, it always has. like the ground and the trees around me, i will finally shake off winter's icy grip and turn my hidden, dormant self into something vibrant and beautiful. (or i won't, i will totally fail in this endeavor, retreat further into myself, and be crushed by the irony that while the world around me awoke and rejuvenated, i collapsed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker