Sunday, June 18, 2006

inquiring minds want to know.

i wOnDeR...hi. i have a lot of questions. here are just a few.

what is love?
where is it hiding?
is it close?
is it far?
why does it seem so hard to find?
does everyone find it?
will i find it?
will it find me?
will i recognize it if i find it?
what will i do with it if i find it?
will i want it if i find it?
am i looking for it?
should i be looking for it?
do i even want to find it?


why do some women, when angry or aggravated, yell "suck my dick"?

when my computer decides that it needs at least 10 hours to log off, what is that about?

just how many times can my digital camera be dropped or tossed around in the bottom of my bag before it stops functioning entirely?

why haven't i put my air conditioner in the window yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker